Introduction to Computer Networking
1. TCP/IP and OSI networking models.
2. Basics of networking devices such as cables, hubs and switches, routers, servers and clients
3. IP addressing scheme and IP Subnetting
4. Encapsulation and fundamentals of protocols
5. Basics of routing, routing protocols, and how the Internet works
6. Understanding the Transport layer and Application Layers
7. Hands-On emulating and configuring a sample network and analyzing various protocol traffic.
Introduction to Cloud Computing
1. Definition and essential characteristics of cloud computing
2. Different types of service and deployment models of cloud computing
3. Various components of a cloud computing architecture
4. Role of DevOps in addressing some of the complexities of cloud computing
5. Emerging trends in Cloud Computing
Fundamentals of DevOps
1. Introduction to DevOps
2. Version Control Systems
3. Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Build Tool
4. Software and Automation Testing Frameworks
5. Configuration Management Tools
6. Containerization with Docker
7. Continuous Monitoring
8. Need of Cloud in DevOps
1. Laptop with Internet Connectivity.
2. IDE of your choice : Recommended VS Code.
3. GitHub Account and Git.
5. Dependencies : GNS3, Linux OS(Preferably Ubuntu), Wireshark, OpenStack, AWS, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins